‘All we hear is…’
Irish in France on Expat Radio!
In case you missed it, listen back to the Irish in France monthly episode on Expat Radio, featuring interviews with Irish in France members. Hear their fascinating stories as they take us on a brief musical journey with show host Páraic Maguire.
Listen to the first episode with:
- Anne Harris-Hennon, author and advocate for social justice and
- Maureen O’Donoghue, traditional Irish musician and singer.
Listen to the second episode with:
- Paddy Sherlock, Paris based musician, singer and songwriter.
- Patricia Killeen, a woman of many talents and a particularly active member of the Irish diaspora in France.
Listen to the third episode with :
- Nora Hickey M’Sichili, Director of the Centre Culturel Irlandais in Paris.
- Hugh O’Donnell, President of Celtic Connection Grenoble.
Listen to the fourth episode with :
- Andrea Cooper, VP France of Junk Kouture.
- Mick Moran, Garda Liaison Officer at the Embassy of Ireland in Paris.
Listen to the fifth episode with:
- Jack Lukeman (Jack L) Irish musician, broadcaster, songwriter, and producer.
- Fr Aidan Troy is an Irish Catholic priest who has served in Rome, Ardoyne in Northern Ireland, and Paris.
Each show lasts an hour and features guest interviews with our Irish in France members around l’Hexagone, who take us on a musical journey ‘Desert Ireland Disques’ style!