- We do not market your data,
- We host your data in the European Union,
- We protect your data by ensuring its confidentiality,
- We only collect the necessary data
- Allow your personal information to be communicated confidently and confidentially,
- Inform you of the purposes of processing the data collected by the Irish in France Association and in general, to let you know your rights with regard to your personal data.
Who we are
Irish in France is a non-profit Association. This website is managed by volunteers from the Association.
Irish in France Association,
10 rue Jean Mace,
Our website address is :www.irishinfrance.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We process personal data only for the purpose for which they are collected, for example, applying for Membership, Pay for/Sign up for an event. We collect data on your personal details – name, address, email, type of membership and technical data such as information about cookies.
Cookies record information relating to your navigation on the website (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.) and thus allow us to know your preferences and better meet your expectations and needs.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Who we share your data with
The Members Portal will never sell your data, and all Members Portal employees are required to adhere to the Members Portal Privacy Notice, and all Third-Party authorised providers to adhere to GDPR-compliant privacy notices or GDPR-compliant privacy notices with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
What rights you have over your data
If you are or have been a member or have registered to attend one of our events or if you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact Niamh Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your data
We have implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. We cannot guarantee that these will be effective, but the Irish in France Association will comply with all security measures legally set forth
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency :Data collection is only done to ensure the smooth running of the organisation or a particular event. You are entitled to know what data we have on you or your family members and a copy of this can be had on request.
- Purpose limitation: The information will only be used for matters pertaining to Irish in France and for no other reason without your express consent
- Data minimisation: We only ask for the information we need and will not request or retain any other information.
- Accuracy: We consider information you give us as accurate. Nothing will be added to that by officers or other members of Irish in France.
- Storage limitation: Information relating to you is stored by Irish in France as long as you remain a member. If you are not a member and you provide us with information to take part in an Irish in France event we retain the right to use that information to encourage you to become a member.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security): Irish in France treat all information given to us as confidential and will do our utmost to store it in a secure environment. All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure it is not viewable or accessible by unauthorised people either within or outside the Irish in France organisation.
- Accountability: The board of Irish in France is responsible for your information and any requests you may have in relation to it can be addressed to email@example.com